The Greek Adventure. The blog about everything Greece. Ancient and modern.
Be it travel, greek food, politics, history, anything.
Some posts link to other sites, some are comments, some are original matter. Don't forget to visit often.



2006-01-06

Greek Food in Vios Café at Seattle


posted at 11:40

My selection of Photos of Greece, published recently on flickr.com
All photos I mention, are © of their authors. I, just give a link to these photos.

flickr.com

(vioscafémarketplace, seattle, food, vios, greek)
"flickr.com" by Seattle Bon Vivant

I haven't tasted yet, but what I see from the photos, looks that the guys at the Vios (means 'Life' in greek) Café, seem to know what they are doing. Must be really YUM!

Thanks Viv for the nice photos!

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , ,



0 Comments

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home